[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do this deal need help please!

jsmoove05

im in a 12 man ppr league im 4-1 so far and i need a qb not for this week really but for the rest of the way. my qbs are palmer and kolb.

Im looking to get big ben as my qb.

My wrs are austin, llyod , Ward, Murphy , Ocho

My Rbs are Peterson, mccoy, bradshaw, torian , bjge and reggie bush.

I would get Big Ben, Britt and Forsett ( who I would cut soon to activate reggie bush)

I would give up Kolb, BGJE and ocho ( really frustrated with him played him over lloyd 2 weeks in a row and he screwed me)

I wouldnt really play BGJE and kolb is gonna lose his job only really guy im giving up with value is ocho and he is playing terrible..

So do you guys think I should make this deal???

Edited by jsmoove05

I would do this in a second, Big Ben is a huge upgrade, BGJE you would never play and while it would thin out your wrs it seems ok.

Who is available on the WW in terms of wrs?

Thanks for the advice No really good ones out there to be honest Britt is playing well but i dont know how long he can keep it up. If llyod plays like this the rest of the way i have no reason to start anyone else and Austin is off his bye already. I wanna add i do see anthony armstrong is out there but I think it maybe too quick to go out and get him because the guy i would drop is more productive at this point

Edited by jsmoove05