[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice for Andre Johnson

Mystyre

Ok here is my dilema. Shonn Green with the emergence of LT has not been a innconsistant running back.

I have been offered Peyton Hillis and Greg Jennings in exchange for Andre Johnson. Now on paper that trade looks good, since AJ has been hurt and not seeing much action as a result. It is very intriguing now that AJ is getting healthy.

The Browns have now brought in Mike Bell to carry some of the load in Cleveland since Hillis is slightly injured and Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay is getting pretty banged up as well. Also Greg Jennings has been inconsistent. With AJ being hurt, Brandon Lloyd and TO have been tearing up the WR ranks. LeSean McCoy is the number 2 RB for points.

This Trade whold give me 2 of the top 10 running backs for Fantasy Football, but i would lose one of best and most explosive WR in football in Andre Johnson. Is the unknown of what Andre Johnson might do enough to not make the trade, or should i roll the dice and take Hillis? Below is my whole team. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Romo, QB

Shonn Green,RB

LeSean McCoy,RB

Andre Johnson, WR

Brandon Lloyd,WR

Anthony Armstrong, WR WSH acquired today

Zach Miller, TE

Jets D

David Akers

Bench:

Mike Sims Walker, WR

Visanthe Shiacone, TE

Mark Sanchez, QB

Terrell Owens, WR...bye week

Cadillac William, RB

Lance Moor, WR

Donald Browne, RB

Ok here is my dilema. Shonn Green with the emergence of LT has not been a innconsistant running back.

I have been offered Peyton Hillis and Greg Jennings in exchange for Andre Johnson. Now on paper that trade looks good, since AJ has been hurt and not seeing much action as a result. It is very intriguing now that AJ is getting healthy.

The Browns have now brought in Mike Bell to carry some of the load in Cleveland since Hillis is slightly injured and Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay is getting pretty banged up as well. Also Greg Jennings has been inconsistent. With AJ being hurt, Brandon Lloyd and TO have been tearing up the WR ranks. LeSean McCoy is the number 2 RB for points.

This Trade whold give me 2 of the top 10 running backs for Fantasy Football, but i would lose one of best and most explosive WR in football in Andre Johnson. Is the unknown of what Andre Johnson might do enough to not make the trade, or should i roll the dice and take Hillis? Below is my whole team. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Romo, QB

Shonn Green,RB

LeSean McCoy,RB

Andre Johnson, WR

Brandon Lloyd,WR

Anthony Armstrong, WR WSH acquired today

Zach Miller, TE

Jets D

David Akers

Bench:

Mike Sims Walker, WR

Visanthe Shiacone, TE