[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible R Moss trade

mojo1201

Been going back and forth with a guy finally got him to put a trade together. It is 50/50, 10 team redraft league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, K, and DEF. Shallow bench (5 spots) so still some viable guys like J Stewert.

I would trade Maclin, R Mathews and F Jones for R Moss, Schuab, and Bess. (He is thin at RB using the flav of the week and not having success)

My remaining Roster is

QB Brady

RB Foster, Gore, Jacobs

WR/TE Gates, Austin, M Williams, Royal

K Crosby

D NYG

I am not a big Schuab fan and would only keep him probably so no one else can pick him up, maybe even as a Brady insurance if he falters iwthout Moss.

Just need a little push, 60 percent sure of doing it, just worried about depth if say Gore goes down and then my stash of Mathews will bite me in the butt.

So curious if anyone has any opinions to do it or not??

Thanks. love the site and the forums.

PPR?

Seems like you are giving up too much.

Gore hasn't played a full season in years, if ever.

Foster is still unknown

Jacobs gets 10 carries/gm

Moss is upgrade, but similar production from JMac and Williams (assume TB) - more consistent than Moss this year.

Schaub would never play, unless injury and what are you getting from him this year?

Would you play Bess over Williams or Royal?

IMO - I would keep your RB depth, Mathews is just coming back, Jones is getting more carries and Maclin was scoring better than Moss with Vick.

I would do it. In a league where you only have 5 on your bench, it is important in getting the most valuable players. If it doesn't pan out, then you can still get people off the waiver wire. Moss is going to get targeted probably more than he should as Favre will play favorites as he had already shown in the game vs the Jets. Losing Matthews isn't going to be that much of a loss since the Chargers are still a pass first offense. The entire Dallas run game is in shambles and Felix Jones is even available on a good amount of 10 team 8 bench leagues. Maclin has been doing well, putting up consistent numbers but they will probably be conditional to Vick's return who should be coming back soon. Still I would take the trade.