[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These are always fun topics...

SuperBalla

:wacko::tup:

I am currently atop my 12 team standings 4-1. I have on my team:

QB: D. McNabb, C. Henne

RB: F. Gore, M. Bush, P. Thomas (IR), T. Hightower, M. Lynch, C. Ivory, and Julius Jones.

WR: Reggie Wayne, M. Wallace, M. Sims-Walker, J. Gaffney, D. Branch, R. Meachem

TE: A. Gates, and H. Miller

Vikes and Gostowski

The guy I'm trading with is 0-5, team sucks and he has:

QB: D. Brees, and Big Ben

RB: B. Jacobs, J. Stewart, A. Dixon, L. Washington, Ricky Williams,

WR: L. Fitzgerald, S. Smith (nyg), D. Bowe, D. Henderson, D. Hester, Benn?

TE: Winslow, and Heap

Cowboys and Bryant

I offer him M.Lynch, M. Sims-Walker, and C. Henne for Brees, he accepts. He says he needs a RB, and would like to start Ben. It goes straight to commishes desk and he takes two days to text me and veto it. I call bull schit. Commishes can't make sure every trade is fair. They enforce the rules and collect dues. They don't prevent a team from getting better because they don't "like" a trade. HELP ME UNDERSTAND

Edited by SuperBalla

I hear ya, and I agree. I am probably going to quit. I even started the league years ago in at our store. These two jokers have taken over the reigns which is fine, but this is unacceptable. The guy I'm trading with says he is quiting too b/c this is stupid. He says he likes Lynch, and needs help, he didn't counter...just accepted it. He says Brees hasn't been lighting it up, true too.

A trade should never be vetoed unless:

1) it's obvious collusion

2) if it's ever suspicious, we take a full league majority vote

Agree.

Balla,

Can't you call for a vote? No commish should be allowed to be autonomous.

So it was finally rejected this morning, so I offered a new trade (mcnabb, lynch, and Gaffney) for Brees. Now I'm stuck with Henne as my back-up. Total BS IMO. If they reject this, I'm going to drop all my players and quit. Fok it

So it was finally rejected this morning, so I offered a new trade (mcnabb, lynch, and Gaffney) for Brees. Now I'm stuck with Henne as my back-up. Total BS IMO. If they reject this, I'm going to drop all my players and quit. Fok it

there are way too many good leagues out there to stick with a bad one. Part of the game is taking advantage of other owners and making out on trades. No one's opinion unless it's your whole league should influence the outcome of your trades.