[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going Forward: Torian or Bradshaw

willow

I need to pick up a receiver and am looking to trade either Ryan Torian or Ahmad Bradshaw; both had pretty good weeks so their stock should be relatively high. Just wondering which one you guys think is going to be more productive down the stretch, and which one I should deal.

Thanks

I think A. Bradshaw has more value/higher production going forward. Torain had a great game against an awful rush defense last night. He needs another 2 or so weeks to determine his full worth as a viable starting fantasy running back. I could be wrong. I have him, and I'm hoping he turns out to be a solid RB2. B. Jacobs does like to come in and steal Bradshaw's TDs. Very annoying for Bradshaw owners.

Any idea on a receiver you'd like to pickup? You could probably trade Torain high right now for a solid WR2 or higher.

Ya the Jacobs coming in kinda worries me if i keep Bradshaw; however, Bradshaw has been pretty consistent as far as YPG and im thinking the Giants will continue to give him the ball since he takes advantage of his opportunities.

I'm looking at trading Best//Dustin Keller for Randy Moss; the guy has Jermichael Finley w/ Shockey as his backup so he is in need of a TE. Moss was nothing special this week but Best hasn't really produced the last couple of weeks either.

Or

Andre Johnson for Torian or Bradshaw straight up. The guy is good at WR (Marshall//Floyd//Smith (NYG)//A. Johnson) and weak at RB (Turner//Addai with Addai) especially with Addai re-injurying his shoulder last night. Plus I think he is down on A. Johnson, he hasn't played him the last 3 weeks.

Edited by willow

Andre Johnson for Torian or Bradshaw straight up

I think Andre Johnson would be a steal for Torain. After last game, it's clear A. Johnson is over his high ankle sprain, and he should have good production going forward. He'll have off-games like any WR because he's the clear #1 WR on HOU, so defenses will key up on him. Plus, Schaub isn't the most consistent QB. I just think Torain is a gamble right now. He could be the next big fantasy back just as much as the next flop. This is all my opinion, though. You should get some more input from others on here...

How about Torain or Lynch?

That's a tough one. Lynch didn't perform that well in his debut with Seattle. Justin Forsett had less carries, and still had almost as many rushing yards as Lynch. If he doesn't play well next week, Forsett might get the bulk of the carries. As I've said, Torain is iffy right now as well. If he continues to play like he did last night, he'll be a starting fantasy back moving forward. Torain and Lynch seem to be wait-and-see RBs right now.

Edited by drewbar

Well.... I own both and am starting to lean towards Torain. He won't come close to the total yds put up by Bradshaw, but he will get all the work down on the goal line. 60 yds and a TD on 18 carries is just as good as 22 carries for a 120yds from Bradshaw with Jacobs stealing all of the work inside the 5. Jacobs is also getting a series out of every 3 or 4 and Torain seems to only be sharing 3rd down duties....

You better get a lot for Bradshaw, a top-10 fantasy RB.

I wouldn't trade Bradshaw unless someone offered a real stud-beast WR. He's got the reeling Cowboys in Week 7, then a bye in Week 8 in which to rest his ankle. Coming out of the bye he could challenge for the NFL rushing title.