[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Fitzgerald & Farve for Elli and Steve Smith?

troy_21

Which option should I be fighting for here  

6 members have voted

1. 1. QB & WR poll

• Trade Farve and Fitz for Elli Manning and Steve Smith
    • Trade Farve and Fitz for Big ben and Smith
    • Keep favre and other qb's and slug it out
    • Make a move for Kyle Orton, would have to give up fitz and farve more than likely

I think your gonna need Farve to have a good game this week before you could get an upgrade out of him. His value just isn't good at all right now. With the QB situation in Arizona Fitz doesn't have a lot of value either. One of the 2 needs to have a great week before I would ever trade for them.

What I meant is that I don't see whoever you are trying to trade to giving up better players for people that just are not producing very much at all with any consistincy this year.

My post was from the point of view of who you would be trading to.

If you can get Big Ben and Smith for Farve and Fitz take it. Ben is gonna have a great year he is out to prove some things to people.

I got Farve and Fitz on my roster. I wish I could find someone to take em off my hands.

Edited by anubusknights

Nope, it's not fair. Personally I think you need another RB2 quality running back more than you need a QB upgrade. With the Vikings offense starting to click, and your other QBs, you can play the best matchup each weekend and be fine. I know Fitzgerald has sucked so far this year, but he's the guy Hall locks onto and Fitz has the skills to grab everything thrown his way when he's healthy. I still don't think the Cardinals go anywhere as a team, but Fitz could be primed for a big uptick in production and I'd hate to give up on him before we know how he shakes out.

Alright, then what exactly do you presume I give up to get upgraded at HB 2? And another fyi, I am going with Kolb this week I believe, Farve is beat up and he needs to prove something before he deserves a start.

I have Best and he has been a very serviceable back. if I want to keep my roster in tact somewhat, I am not sure what I could give up without giving up to much to snag someone better. I am so high on best because it is a PPR league and Best gets his share of targets. Thoughts are appreciated