[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rivers + torain for peyton?

TheAdonis2010

rivers has been an awesome 5th round steal for me so far .....gates is hobbled now ..floyd is out, and he sure is getting sacked alot......is peyton that much better than him the rest of the season to throw in a ryan torain (id like to do a marshawn lynch instead but doubt he will go for it)

it would have to be after this week since peyton is on a bye and i have no depth at rb with lt and best on my bye weeks

The Gates injury does not look that severe. Looks like he will only miss 1 game if any at all. The Chargers are not gonna stop throwing the ball. Rivers should still put up plenty of numbers.

When it comes to Fantasy Playoffs this year you have to look at Manning who most likely will sit out some portion of the last couple of games if Indy is secure in a playoff position. With how San Diego is playing they look like they are gonna have to fight it out to the last week of the year. I would rather have Rivers towards the end of the year than Manning.