[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In tough spot and need help for Week 7. Will give advice in return.

Sprinkles

Pick 2 WRs for week 7  

1. 1. Pick 2 WRs

• T.O.
    • Ward
    • Branch (hopefully)
    • S. Moss

I am in a 10 man nonppr league.

I could use some advice as to who to start or sit, I'm in a tough spot right now as I am 3-3 and barely holding onto 4th.

I have for my WRs:

Roddy White (Of course he will start)

T.O. @ ATL

Jabar Gaffney vs. Raiders (will possibly be dropped for Deion Branch)

Santana Moss @ Chi

Hines Ward @Mia

Tough call, I think the safe bet is White, Moss and Ward BUT T.O. has been on a hot streak and if I get Branch, he could be huge.

For Qb I have Brady and Orton. I'm thinking Orton because lets face it, he is making a killing in Fantasy Football thanks to the non-existent Broncos running game and they're up against the Raiders. BUT it could be a shootout between Brady and Rivers.

I think My RBs are fine. I got Peterson and Hillis, I think I would be silly to not start either of those 2. I also got M. Lynch and P. Thomas. I'm looking at dropping Lynch for Torain but the question is: Should I drop P. Thomas instead and keep lynch or possibly pick up C. Ivory?

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Sprinkles

I wouldn't be so quick to drop Pierre Thomas; once healthy I think hes a pretty solid start. If your desperate for a win I would deal him but wouldn't drop.

Orton I think is an obvious start.. Brady has been to up and down this season for me.

Ward or T.O. is kind of a tough call. With Ben back Ward's value immediately went up as its his go to guy - he had had a touchdown with his first game back. Miami's D has also allowed more points than the Falcons D has. But riding a hot streak is never a bad option. I pick T.O.

--

Ugh Week 7 for me.. Players on bye week: (10man non ppr)

Sanchez

L.T.

Andre Johnson

Santonio Holmes

Austin Collie

Ugly huh?

Right now starting I have:

Hakeem Nicks

Bradshaw

I need to fill 3 spots and don't have anyone on my bench.. I picked up Reggie Bush hoping he will heal quicker than PT. And am about to get Cribbs from waivers. (Kickoff/Punt return points just got fixed in my league and he is on waivers)

Im wondering if right now is a good time to deal Collie. He still looks like a solid player with only one game in the entire season without a touchdown and that was because of his injury.. However, with Garcon back.. I feel like his value will continue to decrease seeing that Garcon was targeted the most out of any WR for the Colts.

Im not real desperate for a win as im 4-2, but who likes to lose?

Oh what to do, what to do? Deal Collie? Pick at the waivers and hope for the best?

I wouldn't be so quick to drop Pierre Thomas; once healthy I think hes a pretty solid start. If your desperate for a win I would deal him but wouldn't drop.

Orton I think is an obvious start.. Brady has been to up and down this season for me.

Ward or T.O. is kind of a tough call. With Ben back Ward's value immediately went up as its his go to guy - he had had a touchdown with his first game back. Miami's D has also allowed more points than the Falcons D has. But riding a hot streak is never a bad option. I pick T.O.

--

Ugh Week 7 for me.. Players on bye week: (10man non ppr)

Sanchez

L.T.

Andre Johnson

Santonio Holmes

Austin Collie

Ugly huh?

Right now starting I have:

Hakeem Nicks

Bradshaw

I need to fill 3 spots and don't have anyone on my bench.. I picked up Reggie Bush hoping he will heal quicker than PT. And am about to get Cribbs from waivers. (Kickoff/Punt return points just got fixed in my league and he is on waivers)

Im wondering if right now is a good time to deal Collie. He still looks like a solid player with only one game in the entire season without a touchdown and that was because of his injury.. However, with Garcon back.. I feel like his value will continue to decrease seeing that Garcon was targeted the most out of any WR for the Colts.

Im not real desperate for a win as im 4-2, but who likes to lose?

Oh what to do, what to do? Deal Collie? Pick at the waivers and hope for the best?

Oh wow, yeah you're in a pretty sticky situation. Collie is the weakest link IMO but he still has a lot of potential. I'm not sure if dropping anyone for one game is worth it but if you were going to do it, I would drop/trade him. My problem is, I have been doing great 560 pts (2nd most in the league) but I have the 540 points scored against (1st in the league) me and have had horrible luck so far.