[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

G. Jennings for A. Bradshaw and S. Moss?

el steeler

Here are the teams (non-PPR, standard Yahoo scoring, 12 team league):

Me:

QB: Favre/Bradford/Cassel

RB: All Day/Mathews/Torain

WR: Jennings/Bowe/S. Smith (NYG)/Mason/L. Moore

RB/WR: D. Woodhead (love this guy)

TE: Gonzalez

I'm lacking depth at RB, Torain is mediocre and might not have the job once Portis comes back. Mathews is torture, I don't know if he'll ever break out. At reciever I have a bunch of mediocre options after Jennings, who has also been mediocre up until last week. Moss has been pretty consistent but nothing special. Bradshaw would make a great RB2.

Here's the other guy's team, for reference:

QB: Schaub/Gradkowski

RB: Bradshaw/Charles/Lynch/Greene/B. Jackson/F. Jackson

WR: Moss/Boldin/Knox/M. Williams (TB)

TE: Witten

What do you guys think? Is Jennings going to turn into the top 5 WR he should be? Is Bradshaw going to outplay Mathews that much down the stretch?

If you do the deal, I think your team gets weaker, not stronger. If Bradshaw were getting the goal line work, I would consider it, but then you might be left with a RB Heavy issue and a hodge podge at WR. AP counts for a back and a half and you have to ask yourself if you really have that much faith in Bowe..... one good week this year.....