[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need some RB advice

rdnsnow

I am in a 10 team ppr league. 1 pt. every 10 yds and 6pts per TD. My team is as follows

QB-Rodgers

WR-Roddy White

WR-Brandon Marshall

RB-?? (maybe Pierre Thomas

TE- Gates

W/R-Brandon Lloyd

BN-Javid Best (bye)

BN-Joseph Addai (bye)

BN-Roethlisberger

My issue is at RB. According to the notes on Thomas there is no timetable as to his return. I picked him up off waivers 3 weeks ago so if I have to drop someone it would be him. The available RBs I could take in Thomas' spot I have some doubts about but here are some of the names:

Ryan Matthews (waiver till Oct 21), Mike Tolbert (waiver till Oct 22), Justin Forsett, Brandon Jackson, Knowsean, Hightower, Green-Ellis,Snelling, Brandon Jacobs, Cadalliac, Woodhead, Jon Stewart.

So what do you guys think? Should I wait and see what the status is of Thomas or drop him and pick up one of the others? Sorry bout the long post. Thanks

Edited by rdnsnow

anyone?

Do you have to drop a RB?

Out of all the people on the list I like Mathews going forward. He's starting to see the workload increase and I think a big 2nd hald of the season is in store for him. Norv always has had a workhorse RB and from watching him play he fits that mold perfectly.

eta:Addai might be out for an extended period of time so keep that in mind also

Edited by 85thatstright10

Matthews and Tolbert available? how is that even possible. Hell yeah I would drop Thomas, maybe even big ben too. I could just imagine the gold that's out there in your league...I'm sure you could find a QB for week 10 in 3 weeks time.

I am max on my team so I will need to drop someone to pick someone up. Thomas just seems like the logical option since he has rode my bench for 3 weeks. I like Addai and Best, and my bye is in week 10 for my QB. The QB waiver situation in my league isnt as healthy as the RB or WR one.

I havent considered Matthews because I am a Chargers fan and I have been watching him do close to nothing all season.

Edited by rdnsnow

No question ... Mathews is clearly the way to go ... going to get the most touches of the group by far

Thanks for the reply. He hasnt done much this season, but he has the most upside of the rest. So I think Ill put in my waiver request for him. Thanks all.

didn't your team just suffer injuries to the two top receivers on your team? (Gates, Floyd) I think they will rely more on the run in the next few weeks until those guys are healthy again.

Good call! Gates is still day to day and he may go havent heard much on Floyd though but good thinking. If Gates cant go Ill have to drop Big Ben for another TE because Im not gonna drop Gates.

Good call! Gates is still day to day and he may go havent heard much on Floyd though but good thinking. If Gates cant go Ill have to drop Big Ben for another TE because Im not gonna drop Gates.

See if Heath Miller is available, he was in my 12 team league (I have Gates too). Last year Big Ben threw him 78 passes. His first week back he scored a TD. I'm actually thinking about trading Gates to get some RB help myself.

I am in a 10 team ppr league. 1 pt. every 10 yds and 6pts per TD. My team is as follows

QB-Rodgers

WR-Roddy White

WR-Brandon Marshall

RB-?? (maybe Pierre Thomas

TE- Gates

W/R-Brandon Lloyd

BN-Javid Best (bye)

BN-Joseph Addai (bye)

BN-Roethlisberger

My issue is at RB. According to the notes on Thomas there is no timetable as to his return. I picked him up off waivers 3 weeks ago so if I have to drop someone it would be him. The available RBs I could take in Thomas' spot I have some doubts about but here are some of the names:

Ryan Matthews (waiver till Oct 21), Mike Tolbert (waiver till Oct 22), Justin Forsett, Brandon Jackson, Knowsean, Hightower, Green-Ellis,Snelling, Brandon Jacobs, Cadalliac, Woodhead, Jon Stewart.

So what do you guys think? Should I wait and see what the status is of Thomas or drop him and pick up one of the others? Sorry bout the long post. Thanks

I like Ryan , Tolbert , Hightower, Woodhead, Jacobs, Jackson , Green-Ellis. Hope this helps. I have woodhead, Jacobs, Torain , Tolbert and have been doing well.