[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Proposed Trade

Spuddly0014

Eh, I wouldnt do it.. but im a fan of The Giant. Coming fresh off his injury he had 8 receptions for 138 yards and a TD.. Colston hasnt done diaper dirt all season and Torian had one huge game. My two cents.

Diaper dirt - hilarious edit to my bad words :wacko:

Edited by cthomte

I wouldn't make the trade either, no matter how badly you need RB depth. I'm just not into Colston this year, and Torain has a history of injury. Plus, AJ is sich a stud he can single-handedly win your matchups for you when he goes off big.

How'd you manage to end up with so little depth at RB? You'd be fine if Moreno could just get on the field and stay there. Even so, your WRs should be able to carry subpar production from your RB2 spot.

Agreed - not a good trade for you. As mentioned, Torain may lose touches to Portis in a few weeks, and the Saints WRs are maddeningly inconsistent (though I am fired up about a late season Meachem tear). AJ's upside is almost limitless on any given week (though he has been dinged lately) and he is the kind of player who can singlehandedly deliver you 2-3 wins a year or more.

Well I drafted a little funky and didnt grab a RB until the 3rd round. I had an 8th pick so I took Johnson and then Rogers, I just didnt like the talent out there at the time. Call it what you want it I am 4-2 and in second place so something is working.

As for the VJ thing, I dont want to hold him in the hope that he plays at the end of the season. I just saying if in the next few weeks something nice comes up would I be safe to drop him.