[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this trade vetoable

ttwarrior4

I think he did it because the guy with gates is playing me so he wanted to trade him or worried about his toe

the guy getting 4 players does have 2 open spots but i just don't see how it helps his team out unless he really

likes gates, or thinks s rice could help him later

He has to start either b jackson or b jacobs now that he has done this trade.

the guy getting tony g has h miller and now has to bench c benson or f jones with this trade if he is starting s jackson.

I assume he is gonna trade benson or f jones or both for a wr since his 3rd best wr this week is d alexander and s breaston

It's vetoable.

Now that Gates' toe is some sort of issue.... I just don't see how Team A is getting anything much at all. Even if Gates is fine, it's still vetoable to me.

That's just not how me and my friends do it in my league. Too messy.

I don;'t see how this trade is vetoable? Gates might play this week, so its not like his injury is a season ending one, and he has been the best TE by far. Palmer is useless but maybe he has no qbs? Rice is also due back soon now and b. jackson had one good game finally.

Well it is lopsided for team B I doubt it is vetoable.

Edited by kevinkris

it had one veto, but you think he would of traded gates for a wr. He know has to bench felix jones and start s jackson and didn't upgrade

d alexander

Why anyone would want to start b jacobs over s jackson is beyond me

I think it is lopsided, but I wouldn't veto it. The owner probably got excited about the quantity of a 4-for-2 trade without really looking at the quality of what he was getting: I have seen owners make similar moves, trading away talent ofr the peace of mind of being able to start somebody (even if the somebodies are average or below average).