[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Vincent Jackson play or sit when he comes back?

TopGun

Any idea if V. Jackson will play/make an impact if he returns to team week 10, do they trust him, or will he ride the pine?

He won't be back from suspension until week 12.

At that point, I would think that both the Chargers and Jackson will want for him to succeed, to get more for him in the offseason, but the only concern is how good of "football shape" VJax will be in.

If you have the roster room or are in a pinch, then he could help you in the playoffs, should people get injured or sat, but if you're looking for someone to help put you over the top in the playoff hunt, he'd likely be too little, too late.

I'm not too concerned about making the playoffs...pretty sure I'm getting in with all of my leagues...my teams are somewhat ridiculous.

I was wondering if I could snag a potential stud WR off the WW and have him stashed to give me a little extra boost come playoff time.

I was thinking maybe the same thing about Rice, but V. Jax seems better chance to do well being the #1 than fight for catches with Moss.