[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I start?

pegos

Thanks for looks guys...

I am 2-4 in my first NFL fantasy season, damn this stuff is addicting! I started off 0-4 and now I'm on a two game winning streak with, what i feel, is a pretty good roster. I'd like to keep on winning and catch up to the rest of the pack... maybe you guys can help.

Here is my roster; Who should I start this week?

QB: Kyle Orton

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Brandon Marshall

RB: Matt Forte

RB: Ray Rice

TE: Brent Celek

W/R: Mike Wallace

Bench: T.O., Steve Smith, Knowshon Moreno, Brandon Jacobs, Joseph Addai(bye/injured)

I'm thinking about benching Bmarsh since he's up against pittsburgh this week and giving T.O. the WR slot.

What do you guys think? Who should I start this week??

Thanks in advance everyone!

Agrred that this is a decent team, and injuries have reduced its effectiveness (especially R. Rice). I would ride the hot hand with T.O. and give Marshall a week on the bench - normally I would start Marshall, but Pittsburgh is playing so well right now that they could really clamp down on FF numbers from Dolphin players this week. Also, as well as Pittsburgh will be running the ball now, you could see some serious distortions in clock control this week.

Thanks! Great advice! Yeah, despite rice's injuries he's still been giving me pretty good and consistent points. smith and knowshon being out is what has really been hurting me. and I traded (two wins ago, lol) orton & addai for mcnabb & pierre thomas, so that trade really helped me round out my roster.

I will definitely go with T.O. this week. Thanks again for the advice!

you think starting moreno over forte is a good call? this is essentially knowshons first real game back since injury and i figured it'd be smarter to get back into game shape and see what he's got before I used a starting spot on him. what do you think?

thanks for the advice!

The Steelers are going to try to stuff the Dolphins run game first, and to rush Henne out of the pocket, meaning that Marshall will get open deep a few times. The Steelers will give up the occaisonal big play when they blitz safeties and corners, and they figure that the sacks and turnovers caused by their blitz packages are worth the damage Marshall will cause.

thanks man. im also thinkin about what you said yesterday about the time of possession disparity in the oakland/miami game, i'm torn. who should i sit if i play brandon marshall? mike wallace or t.o.? who shouldi sit if i play moreno?