[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR concerns and the future

Mister X

Hey gang! First time here - been reading through the posts and figured I'd make my first :wacko:

Anyhow, I have a quandry - first, here's my team:

QB: Brady, Vick/Kolb (yes I have both on my roster)

WR: Wayne, Ochocinco, Driver, Gaffney, Meacham, Bess

RB: Foster, Gore, Forte, Hillis, Lynch

TE: Z.Miller

K: Prater

The first question: With Wayne out (my only really solid WR) who do I start? I'm leaning Ocho, Meacham and Gaffney.

Second, you can see I'm heavy on RB. I'm trying to get a trade for a good WR2 by offering up a RB. I'm not averse to trading a good player for another but the best offer I've received is Santonio Holmes for Peyton Hillis, which I thought I could do better. I've offered Hillis (79pts so far) for Brandon Marshall (53pts so far) but let the trade person know that I'd be willing to work something else out if that wasn't good with him. he's currently running Michael Tuner and Brandon Jacobs @ RB with Willis Mcgahee as his backup RB.

Any help is appreciated!