[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Orton, Ward, Hillis, Ryan for Austin and Stafford

vak47v

I'd be giving up Austin and Stafford. The rest of my squad is Eli Manning, Andre Johnson, B. Lloyd, Marques Colston, Frank Gore, and Pierre Thomas (Ryan Torain starting till Thomas comes back) Im usually wary of the 1 star for a bunch of depth trades but this seems like one that would be worth it. What am I missing here? Also does anyone have any thoughts on Hillis? He seems like a guy who's only had a couple good games but at the same time he might be useful considering Thomas' injury situation. What do ya think?

Why would you not do this trade? Although, I would not agree with Hillis being your number one back. Gore would be.

You are getting a top 5 QB (Orton), a top 12 receiver (ward), a top 10 running back (hillis) and Ryan which you could keep as a backup QB or trade him and run Eli as a backup. Austin is out for 2-6 weeks and we are talking about a wrist surgery here....so lets be real, it will probably be on the long end of that timeline. Stafford has yet to prove anything....he has been injured all year.

Note: rankings of players are according to my leagues points, other than Ward which was taken as the #12 receiver according to ESPN's rankings last week.

Edited by goldenboy81