[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which DST to start? Not much out there...

jackets77

Which DST to start?

1) Falcons, who are playing the Bengals at home?

2) Panthers, who are playing the 49ers at home?

3) Redskins, who are playing the Bears on the Road?

4) Giants, who are playing the Cowboys on the road?

Right now I'm leaning towards the Panthers or the Falcons....

Any thoughts on this would be great!

tough call. Plamer sucks ass, and falcon d is decent. gore will eat up the panthers, panther d isnt good at all except for their secondaries. Skins stopped the rush last week against mjd, and cutler has been iffy after his concussion. cowboys offense and defense has been great, but the turnovers and penalties have been killing them.

id pick the falcons against the bengals or possibly the redskins as 2nd. Bengals offense hasnt been really clicking, and falcons have already vsed and showed their defensive potential against NO.

Edited by puz

Thanks for your replies. Yeah, the Giants being in a high scoring affair kind of scares me here. That could negate any turnovers they might produce. Right now I'm leaning towards the Falcons at home...but any more thoughts on this would be great..

I started a thread on this somewhere and asked people to rate their DEF/ST options this week. I like Washington this week and I actually grabbed KC off my FA because Jac has prob the worst QB situation followed by AZ and then Car in my opinion so they wont have to worry at all about pass blocking. All they have to do is box up MJD and then let who ever is tossing (Garrard or Edwards) to give them the INT and with the added threat of Dexter McCluster to return the ball I couldnt say no to them this week.