[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Million Dollar Trade option

Casey

Chad Ochocinco, CIN for Percy Harvin, IND  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Please help me pick the best WR for long term. (Keep in Mind I have Favre on my FFT)

• Chad Ochocinco, CIN
    • Percy Harvin, IND

I have Chad Ochocinco who has not put up great numbers:

SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS REC YDS AVG TD TAR

WR Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR 26 316 12.2 1 44

WK OPP REC YDS TD PTS

1 @NE 12 159 1 21

2 Bal 4 44 0 4

3 @Car 4 34 0 4

4 @Cle 3 59 0 5

5 TB 3 20 0 2

6 BYE - - - -

Trade option for Percy Harvin

SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS REC YDS AVG TD TAR

Bench Percy Harvin, Min WR 20 224 11.2 3 36

WK OPP REC YDS TD PTS

1 @NO 1 12 0 1

2 Mia 5 32 0 3

3 Det 6 62 1 14

4 BYE - - - -

5 @NYJ 5 97 2 21

6 Dal 3 21 0 9

7 @GB - - - -

8 @NE - - - -

9 Ari - - - -

10 @Chi - - - -

11 GB - - - -

12 @Was - - - -

13 Buf - - - -

14 NYG - - - -

15 Chi - - - -

16 @Phi - - - -

17 @Det - - - -

Edited by Casey

Harvin's numbers are worse than Ochocinco's so far, and now there's some question about Favre's elbow - and their coach is talking about trying to get the running game involved - they've been overbalanced on the passing game so far this season.

All of this would suggest staying with Ochocinco. Plus, TO's is doing great. If teams start to double team TO, Ochocinco's numbers are going to climb.

Forget the trade.

Hey, good point about Harvin's returns - I didn't look at that...

I get that Harvin might run the ball back but that isnt something to count on I think I should wait and see how this week goes for Ochocinco. I think 85 is the better player of the two and your right hopefully they double team TO leaving 85 to roam. However, Harvin already is free to roam because double teaming of Moss. This is a tough one I still have not decided.

I get that Harvin might run the ball back but that isnt something to count on I think I should wait and see how this week goes for Ochocinco. I think 85 is the better player of the two and your right hopefully they double team TO leaving 85 to roam. However, Harvin already is free to roam because double teaming of Moss. This is a tough one I still have not decided.

Should I wait on this trade?

Ocho - 316 yds, 26 Rec, 1 TD

Harvin - 224 yds, 20 Rec, 3 TD, 33 Rushing yds

I wouldn't say that Ocho's numbers are better. I think that Harvin is a better player when healthy, he is more physical and has the big play potential. He has been included in the running game as well, I think they are choosing him over Gerhart now. If your league gives points for special teams, that's another plus. Moss is also guaranteed to get double teamed while Ocho has still been getting the double coverage, and it isn't guaranteed that TO will get it in the future. If TO attracts the double coverage then I would go with Ocho, but It is a pretty tough decision.

Okay so I decided to stick with Ochocinco and it worked out. 85 scored 18pts and Harvin scored 14 however Harvin played against a better Defense. As we all know Favre it not looking good so I am posing the question yet again who should I keep on my team Ochocinco or Percy Harvin.