[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need WR and DEF help....week 7

fins22

Standard defensive scoring but we also lose 1/2 point for every offensive point scored (not special teams) (example, a TD and extra point equals -3.5 points) so defenses are very important......Atl vs Cinc, or MIN vs GB?

I have Rodgers as my QB, MJD and Hillis as RB, M. Lewis or Shockey as TE

I also need 3 WR's

Crabtree vs Carolina

Welker vs SD

M. Williams (Sea) vs Arz

M. Williams (TB) vs St. L.

Donario vs TB

Its a PPR league, leaning towards Welker, Crabtree and M. Williams (Sea)

Williams was targeted 15 times last week, no other WR had over 4, so I hope the trend continues.

Come on fellow Huddlers.....seems I hardly ever get a response on questions.....I come to thisa forum because I truely appreciate your opinions.....hate to leave the site and go elsewhere as I enjoy this website.....I am tied for 1st and have a couple of tough bye weeks coming up, so this is a big week for me...thanks in advance!!!!!

Given your scoring system I think both Ds are bad plays. Cincy usually is good for 20+ points a game this season and its not like Atlanta is unstoppable. With a format like that I would look at team playing lame duck QBs like rookies or teams that can't score much. Ex: Buffalo, Jacksonville etc. If you have to choose between the 2 then I would actually go with Minnesota. Aaron Rodgers has been a sack machine and the Pack have been good for a couple of turnovers each week.

As for WR: go with Crabtree, Welker and Williams (SEA) for sure.