[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crabtree/Felix Jones FOR Collie/Mendenhall

Ed Hoyle

I say "NO", but like the upside of Crabtree and Jones. Mendy is the "Guy" though.

Standard Scoring League TD = 6 pts., PPR, 10 yds Rush/Rec = 1 Point

We can start any combo of 3 Flex players RB, WR, and TE (Except No 4 RB sets)

QB, RB, WR, 3 Flex (See above), TE, PK, ST/D

My team

QB - Josh Freeman

RB - Mendenhall, Forte, B. Jackson, J. Starks, R. Torain, B. Scott, J. Harrison

WR - Collie, Hartline, Amondola & Alexander (St. Louis), Aromashodu

TE - O. Daniels, K. Winslow

PK - Viniateri, D. Brown

D/ST - Titans

Would you do this trade? My gut says "NO", but again, I'm looking for advice before doing any trades.

I thought about giving him a counter offer of Torrain or Forte and throwing in a draft pick.

Edited by Ed Hoyle

No. Mendenhall is emerging as a top-8 RB, especially with Big Ben at the helm, while Felix Jones has been too inconsistent. You are definitely hurting at WR, but Crabtree is hurt by the offensive troubles at SF, and I am not convinced all is well with the 49ers. There have to be short term waiver wire choices better than Aromashodu (Crayton, Woodhead?) and a healthy Collie is much more likely to wing games for you than Crabtree. Ride out the Collie injury, do not panic, and sell Torain high for a tier-two WR. Also, dump Harrison, and settle on a single TE (no need to clog your bench with two TEs, though I know Daniels is on the bye).

Yes! I would much rather have mendenhall than jones and also would much much much rather have Collie than Crabtree. Are you serious? You want the second year player with Alex Smith throwing him the ball rather than the guy with Peyton "Football Jesus" Manning throwing him the ball?!! With Dallas Clark out for season Collie will have an even bigger role. And with Wayne still healthy teams cannot focus on him. This trade is so one-sided I would almost veto it. The side getting mendenhall and Collie is getting an absolute steal!!!!!

Yes! I would much rather have mendenhall than jones and also would much much much rather have Collie than Crabtree. Are you serious? You want the second year player with Alex Smith throwing him the ball rather than the guy with Peyton "Football Jesus" Manning throwing him the ball?!! With Dallas Clark out for season Collie will have an even bigger role. And with Wayne still healthy teams cannot focus on him. This trade is so one-sided I would almost veto it. The side getting mendenhall and Collie is getting an absolute steal!!!!!

Just turned it down. I was looking for different perspectives. THx.