[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2-5 and need advice

archiebonker

This might be a dumb question, but I went from a winning team last few years, to a 2-5 team this season. I've got some great players (on paper), but I seem to have all the disapointments of the season. Wondering, (other then Peterson and Johnson) , what RB would be worth trading D.Williams and Fitz for, that I might be able to get? Or should I continue to hold on to those too and see what happens.

The time to have traded those players unfortunately was earlier - now owners have almost a half season's worth of stats. In their respective situations Williams and Fitz are mired on weak offensive teams, and I do not see their value increasing soon. Your only real hope might be to package the two together for some glaring need you have, like a marquee RB or WR. Even then the other owner would have to be desparate, stupid, or just coming down from the crack pipe to let go of a first tier QB, RB, or WR for this pair: you are really looking at a high end tier two offensive player.

Edited by historymike