[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kitna Bid for Keeper

bigprophet

Long time reader, first time poster.

I'm in a keeper league w/ $100 to spend on FA yearly. My QB situation is really weak and non-existent week 9. I've saved most of my $$$ until this point to have some buying power toward the end of the season and sit at $84 available. I am going to bid on Jon Kitna and want make sure I get him. Our league cuts down to 10 on the roster so I can cut him at the end of the year with no penalty so the sky is the limit.

One hitch, the only other contender for Kitna in my league has about $90 available. Their team also just lost Romo and really doesn't have an alternative. I would wager is targeting Kitna too. Right now, I have a high bid in, but I want to get some input. I'm at a turning point in my season at 4-3 and in striking distance of the playoffs. With most other teams in the league with $30 or in their banks, I don't want to totally cripple my FA...but I can live with $10 left

Thoughts? And Thanks!

Why Kitna? Is he really your own QB option buy at this point? While I think Kitna will be at least OK the rest of the way, there should be some WW options that are at least as strong for lower dollars.

He is. Our league has a 30 man roster limit so all starting QBs got swept up in the draft. I got...

Campbell

Garrard

Bradford

Shaun Hill (via WW)

I limped by with Shaun Hill and Bradford with a great RB and WR corp. Most teams in the league start 2 QB every week.

Thanks!