[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Offer !

mibar22

I was offered My Rodgers and Charles for his Austin and Hillis

My team:

Rodgers

E.Manning

J.Best

Charles

D.Will

F.Jones

S.Smith(NYG)

M.Colston

M.Wiliams(TB)

M.Crabtree

-------------------------

We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, RB/WR (Flex), TE, DEF, K --- Standard Scoring w/ PPR

Could use help at both RB and WR, but no offers for RBs so I'm taking a gamble on Kitna to produce for Austin

I figure to roll with Eli going forward, while trying to pick up Stafford/Kitna this week off of waivers, what do you think?

I wouldn't make that deal. I'd try to trade Eli and one of the other backs. You shouldn't trade your best QB and best RB to make a possible upgrade at WR. Austin has had 3 huge weeks and 3 dud weeks...far from consistent.

The consistency is a concern, though last game was a scrap due to the mid-game QB substitution. My team is ok, but no one out there to explode in order to give me a chance for a championship, I figure Austin may be that guy - especially considering we know Kitna is no slouch.

Anyone other thoughts?

Owner also has McCoy but he seems un-interested in letting him go, regardless of what I offer.