[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My starting Wr's are set - but am I missing something?

FUBARED

Help me out with what I have please. I plan on starting Megatron versus Wash at Home (duh), Keller versus

Packers at home and Bess at Bengals.

But I also have Colston versus Steelers at home, S. Smith (Car) at Rams and Britt at Chargers. I'm having a

hard time benching Britt after last weeks performance but not sure about his punishment if any. I figure with

Moore back that Smith can finally hook up again. What are your thoughts. Have I got it right or not?

All comments welcome. Leave a link and I will help with yours.

I personally wouldn't start Bess over any of the three you're starting him over. Colston just had a big game, finally a game where he did what everyone was waiting for - who knows if he is going to do it against the Steelers. He could be a bust this week. Steve Smith is getting back to form with Matt Moore throwing to him. He should have a good game this week. And it is hard to sit Britt. He's been successful with both Vince Young and Kerry Collins throwing to him. My vote is Megatron/Britt, but you wouldn't be wrong going Megatron/Colston or Megatron/Smith as well. My two cents...

Its hard to sit Megatron and Britt right now. Colston is too unreliable still. There are too many weapons in new orleans and the Steelers are going to be tough on them. Bess is a safe play though. I would sit Colston. And start Bess if your looking for a safe play. Megatron and Britt give you your biggest potential.

Its hard to sit Megatron and Britt right now. Colston is too unreliable still. There are too many weapons in new orleans and the Steelers are going to be tough on them. Bess is a safe play though. I would sit Colston. And start Bess if your looking for a safe play. Megatron and Britt give you your biggest potential.

Good reply. I mis-read one of the other post about Colston. I like Colston but against Pitt. scares me. I have been watching Bess and I like

this kid, hence the reason I grabbed him off waivers. Thanks a bunch for yalls replys.