[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Proposal

a-hager

I have A. Rogers and Big Ben (don't need the drama of which to start) so I am moving Big Ben.

I give Big Ben, M. Thomas (Jac) and either C. Benson or L. McCoy (his choice)

I get M. Ryan, D. Bowe and one RB from...J. Charles, T. Jones, M. Forte or Ray Rice

Which RB should I take. Something is pulling me to T. Jones he is playing really well and lots of TD's. The Chiefs are hot and their running game is going great even if it is RBBC both Charles and Jones are putting up great numbers.

I don't think I want Rice he is loosing more and more carries each week, and well Forte is on the Bears with an O-Line that is a joke, he does get good PPR points but do I really want to get any Bears on my team?

I think Charles or Jones is the best decision and either is an upgrade from McCoy or Benson IMO. Ryan is a downgrade from Big Ben, but I have Rogers anyway, and getting Bowe for M. Thomas is great.

Your opinion?

I have A. Rogers and Big Ben (don't need the drama of which to start) so I am moving Big Ben.

I give Big Ben, M. Thomas (Jac) and either C. Benson or L. McCoy (his choice)

I get M. Ryan, D. Bowe and one RB from...J. Charles, T. Jones, M. Forte or Ray Rice

Which RB should I take. Something is pulling me to T. Jones he is playing really well and lots of TD's. The Chiefs are hot and their running game is going great even if it is RBBC both Charles and Jones are putting up great numbers.

I don't think I want Rice he is loosing more and more carries each week, and well Forte is on the Bears with an O-Line that is a joke, he does get good PPR points but do I really want to get any Bears on my team?

I think Charles or Jones is the best decision and either is an upgrade from McCoy or Benson IMO. Ryan is a downgrade from Big Ben, but I have Rogers anyway, and getting Bowe for M. Thomas is great.

Your opinion?

Why don't you like McCoy? I would take him over any of the listed backs. I would try to get rid of Benson for J. Charles. I like Jones more at the moment due to points, but Charles looks more promising for the future.

McCoy is fine, just nothing spectacular. He puts up consistent points each week. Which is valuable for sure. But will he get a 130yd 2 or 3TD week? Most likely never.

But the Chiefs schedule down the stretch is much better then the Eagles. And the Chiefs just keep getting more dynamic and exciting while the Eagles are staying the same or falling a bit. I like players on the surprise teams, they preform at a higher level and the Chiefs are looking like they will be in the running to win that division.

It's really a coin-flip for me on Jones or Charles right now, but I want one of those 2 guys and the other team doesn't want the drama of having both of them.