[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

N. Burleson or Gonzo

CFISH31

Or does either one have a shot making a good run in the second half of the season. A lot of people like the fact that Det gets Stafford back and CJ is going to get the most attention but the same goes with Gonzo in Indy with Wayne. But I think the deciding factor here is Garcon? Your opinions?

That's a tough one. Is Blair White available? The Colts are really high on him and some analysts thing Gonzalez may not be back this week, and may not get much action when he is healthy if White plays as well as the organization thinks he can. The organization is high on White and not pleased with Gonzo after comments he has made earlier this year. I guess I would probably go with Burleson out of the two you mentioned though...a little more likely to see the field more often than Gonzalez.