[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Rivers for Fitz?!

jaec012

alrity so i just picked up Fitz since Rivers' bye is coming up (surprised he was still available) but since SD is so banged up and playing a tough D and Fitz has been smoking hot lately should i bench Rivers for Fitz?

so Rivers @ Ten or Fitz @ KC?

Also grabbed Blount off waivers since I have Moreno and Torain with Bye's coming up and PT not 100% yet so for this week who should i start?

Torain @ Det

Moreno @ SF

or Blount @ Ari

leaning towards Torain @ Det but would like some more input if possible.

I'd give Fitz a green light. Hes playing confident and accurate. KC at home defence plays well. Flowers will probably shadow Evans so Johnson looks good.

Moreno @ SF is really London England so no one is home. Moreno is not 100% and travelling long distance is never easy. Id go with Torain since hes healthy, running hard.

alrity so i just picked up Fitz since Rivers' bye is coming up (surprised he was still available) but since SD is so banged up and playing a tough D and Fitz has been smoking hot lately should i bench Rivers for Fitz?

so Rivers @ Ten or Fitz @ KC?

Also grabbed Blount off waivers since I have Moreno and Torain with Bye's coming up and PT not 100% yet so for this week who should i start?

Torain @ Det

Moreno @ SF

or Blount @ Ari

leaning towards Torain @ Det but would like some more input if possible.

To be honest I don't think you can go wrong with either Torain or Blount. Both defenses they are going against are horrible against the run, but I would probably go with Torain since Blount has to split some carries with Cadillac.