[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Receivers Do I Start?

kg112686

I play in a standard scoring league (non-ppr) where we start 2 WR's and a Flex WR/RB. Normally my Flex would be Lesean McCoy but obviously he is on a bye so I have to pick from my receivers. I am having trouble with which 3 receivers I should start. My options are:

Randy Moss @ New England

Terrell Owens vs. Miami

Kenny Britt @ San Diego

Pierre Garcon vs. Houston

I am leaning towards benching Garcon, but with Clark and Collie out he could be in line for a lot of balls his way. Any advice?

I can't beileve I'm saying this but I'd bench Moss. defiantly not Garcon going up against the worse pass defense in the league. Miami couldn't cover nothing last week against Ward and Wallace was invisible with the exception of that Bomb. Britt is just too hot right now to sit. will he blow up like last week probably not almost defaintly not but are you willing to take the chance.

I dunno i think i'd take randy just because New englands pass D is much worse than San Diego. New englands defense gives up the 7th most points to Wide receivers, where as san diego gives up the 2nd least points in the same stat. Definately agree with the other two, cannot bench either of them.