[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice #1

FF Freak

Yeah post your roster and scoring if possible. I would probably do it- Brees has not been that bad- but it would depend on how your league is scored. Vick has a lot of upside, but in one of my leagues sacks are -3, so with him very sack prone I would definitely rather have Brees, and if I had enough good WRs I would trade Smith and Vick to get him.

Thank you very much gentlemen! Below is my lineup and let me preface this by saying that I lucked out with many waiver wire pickups and sold while they were hot and picked up many of these players whiel their value was low, believe it or not. But I still would like to strengthen my team, just as anyone else. This specific league is a standard scoring league, no penalty in points for INT's, 1 point for every 10 rushing yards, and 2.5 points for 100 passing yards. Thank you so much for your assistance Huddlers!

QB: VIck, Flacco

WR: Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith (Carolina), Mike Simms-Walker

RB: Gore, Jones-Drew, Woodhead, Brandon Jackson

TE: Antonio Gates

In my league even though the Saints offense has not exploded, Brees is still the 5th best QB in points scored this year. I would trade Vick and Smith for him if I were in your shoes because it gives you a solid QB, one who has the potential to explode any given week. Granted Vick can also explode and gets those rushing yards, but who knows if he will play out the rest of the year really- if he struggles and the Eagles lose a few, the Birds may decide to let Kolb have the rest of the year to get some experience. I also have a feeling the Eagles will try to keep him in the pocket more, which will limit his rushing yards and probably cause him to turn the ball over more. But even if they let him run free, that makes him a high injury risk. I am not that high on Smith personally, and with your WR corp it doesn't look like you really need him.

Interesting, thanks a lot. My concern, in evaluating strength of schedule, was that Vick had the edge (softer pass defenses). He does have weather against him toward the end of the season and his agility can work against him, as he is more susceptible to injury with all the crazy runs. But we are talking a perrenial all star in Brees, who is in a dome, so that makes this one anguishing.

Interesting, thanks a lot. My concern, in evaluating strength of schedule, was that Vick had the edge (softer pass defenses). He does have weather against him toward the end of the season and his agility can work against him, as he is more susceptible to injury with all the crazy runs. But we are talking a perrenial all star in Brees, who is in a dome, so that makes this one anguishing.

You don't need Smith, so he's a non-issue. Vick's big downside is you don't know if he'll even start week to week. Hell, I currently have him third on my QB roster, behind Flacco and Palmer. A good matchup and he's the starter, but Flacco's been my safe bet (7th in my league, Palmer is 10th).

Brees is still 5th in my league despite his less-than-Brees year. When he plays BADLY he's a top 5 QB.

Take that trade.

Thanks a lot for your input, Huddlers. The other team now backed out of the deal. He now informed me that he would be willing to go with two other options. He would trade me Brees, Sidney Rice, and Donald Brown for Vick and Megatron, or Brees, Knowshon Moreno, and Vernon Davis for Vick, Brandon Jackson, Smitty, and Brandon Jackson. Are either of these two options benefiting my my roster for the remaining portion of the season and why? My roster is two or three posts prior. Thanks a million guys.