[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR to bench?

countryroads

With Williams being doubtful I am now starting Stewert and that means I gotta bench a wr but don't know which one. My options are Fitz vs Tampa, SMoss vs Det, Gaffney vs SF and Lance Moore vs Pitt. I start three in a non-ppr. I need help leave a link and I will return the favor.

Santana.

Moore, without a doubt. If you can't even trust Colston for consistent stats, it's boom-or-bust for all Saints wideouts. Only way I'd start him over any of those is if you absolutely needed to swing-for-the-fences, likely to lose otherwise.

Lol, I thought you were asking who to start. Def start Santana. Bench Moore. =P

I would actually consider benching Fitz this week over Moore...my reasoning is that Ivory won't be able to run on the Steelers, so Brees is going to be forced to throw a LOT, and Fitz hasn't put up any consistent numbers since Warner left...I don't know...that's a tough call...