[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Be blunt honest. Is my Team Championship Caliber

kzook76

I am currently 6-2 with a one game lead in my division. I am throwing out some trade offers including Best to try to boost up my other RB1 spot (Keeping Moreno for his favorable playoff schedule) but not one is biting.

Is my current squad good enough to win a championship on paper?? See below for my roster. All feedback is accepted if you think I can improve somewhere.

I am currently 6-2 with a one game lead in my division. I am throwing out some trade offers including Best to try to boost up my other RB1 spot (Keeping Moreno for his favorable playoff schedule) but not one is biting.

Is my current squad good enough to win a championship on paper?? See below for my roster. All feedback is accepted if you think I can improve somewhere.

You're beastly at WR, but kind of weak at RB. You should maybe make a trade for a solid RB... maybe sell insanely high on Nicks and hope he gets injured or something.. haha

Well I definitely believe that you are playoff caliber at the very least. Charles is good enough to anchor your team at running back now actually (his matchups are awesome in the next 3 weeks), but later down the stretch you may need help in your running game. Making a move for a running back will only help. If you are able to land a solid running back then I say you have a great shot at winning the championship game. It's funny, you have a team very similar to a guy in my league. Like you, he is anchored by Charles at running back and does pretty well with Rivers every week (He is 5-3 but really could be 6-2).

You're solid right now, but I'd be concerned about my RBs for the long haul. Best & Moreno have already been dinged up the season. Charles seems to be coming on strong, though, so that's good. If you can move Best and Evans (he probably has the better sell-high value right now than Knox) for an elite RB (AP, CJ, Foster, McFadden, etc.), I'd do it. If they counter with Collie, I'd probably pull the trigger on that, too. I think he'll be out for awhile and meanwhile Garcon, Gonzalez, and Tamme are gaining Peyton's confidence.

Help me out here:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=339387

I want to package Best with one of my WRs to get a top 10 RB. Whch RB do you guys suggest?

Whichever top 10 back is on a team that could use WR help, and would give one up. It's hard to say who to target, when it takes a needy team to take a downgrade at RB.

Lee Evans or Knox? Or do I dare trade Collie?

I would give them their choice of any 1 of those 3, which have pretty equal value in my book, and if it can land you a quality RB upgrade, then I agree with the above, would be well worth dealing.

I wouldn't count on landing a top 5 back with that deal, though landing one around top 10 seems fairly realistic. Now you just gotta find the team you can improve with WR help, and you might have a deal.

Edited by delusions of granduer