[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need trade advice for two offers.

Darkhorse1251

Seattle is bad on the road I had hoped things had change with a win in Chicago and the edition of Lynch, but sadly not. But here there at home and there a different beast altogther. I also can be honest and say that the Giants D is going to still put up points regardless. What other teams are available on the Waiver Wire ? it's not a bad trade depending on what's there.

I would not trade Blount for chad

Seattle is bad on the road I had hoped things had change with a win in Chicago and the edition of Lynch, but sadly not. But here there at home and there a different beast altogther. I also can be honest and say that the Giants D is going to still put up points regardless. What other teams are available on the Waiver Wire ? it's not a bad trade depending on what's there.

I would not trade Blount for chad

There actually isn't much out there, wtih the exception of maybe the Rams D. They aren't bad, but they're no Giants D when rolling.

There actually isn't much out there, wtih the exception of maybe the Rams D. They aren't bad, but they're no Giants D when rolling.

Rams are on a BYE what else is there because it's a potential good trade for you.

I wouldn't do the ocho for blount deal. Without knowing the rest of your roster it's hard to make a call on the Giants D for Woodhead trade. I don't think the Dolphins D is gonna have a good week against Baltimore. Baltimore is coming off a bye and after the close game with the Bills I think they will come out guns blazing.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=339515