[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some advice!

LostCause07

My first year playing fantasy football and I believe I've done okay so far, but for the first time all year I find myself in a poistion where my choice is exactly clear. In my league I can start a total of 5 RB/WR/TE, but do not have to start one of each. Here is my current roster:

Ahmad Bradshaw-RB

Percy Harvin-WR

Dwayne Bowe-WR

Beanie Wells-RB*

Mike Hart-RB*

Kevin Smith-RB

Steve Breaston-WR

Mike Williams-WR (SEA)

*Both are currently on injury reports, but if both are healthy my best choice would be Bradshaw and these two with a combination of two more from the rest of the group.

I do have Chris Johnson on BYE as well as Vincent Jackson and Sidney Rice (who I just dropped Ronnie Brown to pick up) sitting on my bench, but obviously they wont help me this week. For some of the more observant of you, yes, since we don't have to start a TE I'm not even carrying one. I had Brent Celek for several weeks, but dropped him before week 8.

What do you guys think? As I said above Bradshaw will probably be the top on everyones list and he's not really a question. If healthy Hart and Wells are probably must starts also (espicially of Addia is still out). So I'm mostly looking for the last two I should start. However I am new at this and if for some reason you guys think otherwise I'd love to hear it.

Add in Bowe and Mike Williams? Not sure, it's tough. You might wanna consider Harvin this week if he is healthy too because the Cardinals defense is awful.