[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just been offered Marshall and LT for Gore

Pistolkid

So I've just jokingly offered Frank Gore for Brandon Marshall and LT to a guy in our league and he immediately said "OK". He has a pretty good core for receivers and I know I could use all the help I could get at that position. Do I pull the trigger on this trade or should I do something smaller? I've also been flirting with dealing Blount and Royal for Mathews and Mike Williams (TB). Consider my team in the sig below.

Those are both good trades. I'd rather have Gore, but it's a fair trade depending on if LT can stay healthy enough.

That's a good point. If LT goes down, I'm pretty sure I'll be screwed. LOL.

If Moss goes to Miami, then take it. If not.... I think I'd rather stick with Gore.

Why take it if Moss goes to Miami? Are you thinking that teams will double up on Moss therefore giving Marshall more room to make plays? Doubt it. Teams WILL double up on Moss but at the same time the number of receptions Marshall will be getting will be lessened as Moss is there.

I'd stick with Gore. I have a nitch telling me Breaston will be coming up to put in some points for your WR's.

Edited by jaypee89

Why take it if Moss goes to Miami? Are you thinking that teams will double up on Moss therefore giving Marshall more room to make plays? Doubt it. Teams WILL double up on Moss but at the same time the number of receptions Marshall will be getting will be lessened as Moss is there.

I'd stick with Gore. I have a nitch telling me Breaston will be coming up to put in some points for your WR's.

Any team Moss is on, he opens up the field for the other receivers in the team to shine. Patriots - Wes Welker, Minnesota - Percy Harvin. Marshall is more talented than both Welker and Harvin, therefore I think his value sky rockets if Moss joins the Fins. Slim chance though, but there's a chance nonetheless.

Any team Moss is on, he opens up the field for the other receivers in the team to shine. Patriots - Wes Welker, Minnesota - Percy Harvin. Marshall is more talented than both Welker and Harvin, therefore I think his value sky rockets if Moss joins the Fins. Slim chance though, but there's a chance nonetheless.

This is an interesting point. Just look at Welker now, he looks like trash without Moss drawing all that coverage. I think that Moss would of certainly helped Marshall get open more often, and Welker actually got more receptions when Moss was there with him. However, Moss went to the Titans, so I am going to keep Gore I think. In the meantime, hopefully I can get a deal done for big Mike Williams.

I hope you're right. I was pretty pumped when I logged in my league at 2AM and saw my waiver claim for him went through considering there were about 9 people in front of me.