[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

big trade advice

joeyc

Through numerous injuries and trades/waivers, my wr corps has been reduced to shambles...I am only 3 games out of the playoffs, and need to make a move desperately to get a quality wideout, An owner has basically agreed in principle to make the following move......

I would give up Michael Vick, Kevin Kolb, Arian Foster, and Derrick Ward and in return, he would give me Eli Manning, DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, and Reggie Wayne.

Losing Foster would be a big hit for me, but you gotta give quality to get quality, right? This would leave my rbs as folllows....

Turner, Snelling, DeAngelo, Stewart, and Blount........

prior to this deal, I would send Torain and Cassel to another owner for D.Ward, Stafford, and NYG defense.

my team prior to this move....

Vick

Kolb

Cassel

Foster

Torain

Turner

Snelling

Blount

R. Moss

N. Washington

Mason

Blair White

Bess

James Jones

( horrible wrs, I know)

Hanson

Philly

then after the 1st trade......

Stafford

Vick

Kolb

Foster

Turner

Ward

Blount

Snelling

wr's stay the same

Hanson

NYG

Philly

and finally the last trade makes my team this.....

Eli

Stafford

Turner

Snelling

Blount

DeAngelo

Stewart

R. Moss

Wayne

Washington

Mason

Jones

White

Bess

Hanson

NYG

Philly

I know this was long winded......but do you think this makes my team better in the long run? The league is a ppr.....performance type scoring system.

I agree with you, but I am getting the Car rbs as roster depth, if one of them heats up in the 2nd half of the season, then thats icing on the cake. Not really thrilled on moving Foster....but with the state of my wrs, and the drama with Moss, I had no choice but to make a big move. Been a rough year so far....lost Finley and Clark....Vicks injury. And still have a chance to sneak into the playoffs....hopefully Blount can be that back that comes out of nowhere to light it up in the 2nd half.