[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOUPS! did i make a grave mistake here?

xiso

Hello guys!

Im not sure if i made a big mistake here.. at least it was a mistake that i actually made the trade - i was supposed to target a player more of his, but heres how it went down:

I offered him Vick for McFadden

My lineup:

QBs Rodgers, Vick

RBs Frank Gore, Jamaal Charles, Ryan Torain, LeGarrette Blount

WRs Andre Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Johnny Knox, Hines Ward, Kenny Britt, Anthony Gonzalez

TEs Visante Shiancoe

K Mason Crosby

DST Saints

Its an 8-man NON-PPR league.

We start per week:

Quarterback:1

Running Back:2

Wide Receiver:3

Tight End:1

Kicker:1

Defensive Team:1

Standard Pointsystem on nfl.com

-- Was this trade totally dumb? Personally i didnt use Vick at all.. i have Arod, but maybe he had way more value? McFadden is a nice weapon, especially come play-off time, where he meets the swiss-cheese of defenses..

-- Another thing is that i might be able to trade McFadden for Roddy White now.. I feel like i need to get stronger on the WR position..

What do you guys think?

I don't think it's not that bad of a trade. If Rodgers gets hurt, who's his backup?

I like both Mcfadden or White in your lineup. I'm leaning more towards White though.

Im crossing my fingers that it wont happen :wacko: but ill probably just pick up Josh Freeman og Stafford or something, and hope that the rest of my team is stronger.

Thats also what im thinking, since i have Charles and Gore.. maybe selling high on McFadden for White would be smart at this point?