[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Question

davegroel

Ok I have Arian Foster in my league...I feel as though i need to get rid of him tho before his upcoming schedule. He Faces the Jets and Titans(2x) in the upcoming weeks...One of the Titans games is in a playoff week. Should i try and target Mcfadden or Peterson if i do trade him?

With how Brett has been playing I love Peterson this year. If you can get Peterson I would do it.

Ward has been stealing Fosters touches of late and is only gonna get worse as the year goes on.

I'm wondering the same thing.. who else would you guys target for foster ( I have AP) lol.

Are you splitting hairs here? Foster's currently the top ranked RB in fantasy football right now. In addition to 100+ yards and a TD last week, he caught NINE passes for another 65 yards(granted, against the Colts). Even if he's limited rushing the ball, he's effective as a receiver as well. And you're scared of a couple matchups with the almighty Titans.

Ok, so you still feel the need to trade him. Can defenses key on Peterson even more now without the threat of Randy Moss going deep(I know I would)? Is Peterson's schedule that much more favorable than Foster's(also note Foster's tasty matchup against the Broncos in week 16)? Mendenhall's certainly isn't. Chris Johnson has a very favorable playoff schedule, but I worry about his health. Every year following a 2000+ yard season, the 2k running back has been subpar, or worse, injured. All the touches the year before took their toll and were still affecting him the next year. Johnson's getting similiar touches this year, and by the time the playoffs and his squishy schedule arrive, will he have anything left in the tank or, worse, be injured? He's having to work much harder this year for the yards he has, without all the long plays he thrived on last year.

Still, imo It's worth a shot going for Johnson, but I don't think the need to trade Foster is as critical as you might be feeling.

Edited by Tripleshot