[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ2K and B Lloyd for Hillis, Blount, & Miles Austin

I'm 3-5 in a 12 team standard scoringleague. Been scoring just on the wrong weeks. I've been offered to take...

Chris Johnson and Brandon Lloyd

in exchange for giving Hillis, Blount, and Miles Austin.

The only reason I'm not jumping on this is I will lose my RB depth and with CJ and Lloyd on bye undoubtedly lose this week. Should I just do it?

My roster...

Rodgers, Aaron QB GB

Blount, LeGarrette RB TB

Hillis, Peyton RB CLE

Austin, Miles WR DAL

Colston, Marques WR NO

Tamme, Jacob TE IND

Reed, Jeff K PIT

Packers DST

Best, Jahvid RB DET

Torain, Ryan RB WAS

Bryant, Dez WR DAL

Gaffney, Jabar WR DEN

Thomas, Pierre RB NO

His roster...

Vick, Michael QB PHI

McGahee, Willis RB BAL

Mendenhall, Rashard RB PIT

Jackson, DeSean WR PHI

Owens, Terrell WR CIN

Heap, Todd TE BAL

Crosby, Mason K GB

Seahawks DST

Stafford, Matthew QB DET

Johnson, Chris RB TEN

Lloyd, Brandon WR DEN

Akers, David K PHI

Davis, Vernon TE SF

First problem: "I will lose my RB depth" - you KNOW you need RB depth, so why trade it away?

Second problem: "with CJ and Lloyd on bye [i will] undoubtedly lose this week" - never assume you are going to lose. You have no way of knowing when a player like Blount, Hillis, or Austin will suddenly explode. I thought I was a goner last week with McCoy and Nicks on the bye, three injured studs, and facing a team that (on paper) looked like it could beat anyone. Yet somehow I won 137-114, even when I left Garrard on the bench with his big week. Field your best team each week, and sometimes you just get lucky.

That being said, if you fall to 3-6 you will have a huge hurdle to get to the FF playoffs, especially in a 13-week season. For a 12-team league your team looks strong, and I would ride out the season with the assumption that depth and quality will eventually pay off. Don't do this deal.