[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 Lineup Advice

ffb

Playing the first place team and I hope I can steal a victory from him. 8 team, non ppr, standard yahoo scoring, QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, DEF. He's the scoring leader and usually wins by a lot. HIs lineup will probably be: Brees, Megatron, A. Johnson, Nicks, Gates, Charles, Jones. At the moment, I'm projected to have more points than him (which is never right)

QB: Manning, Vick

RB: Mcfadden, Hilis

WR: Marshall, Jennings, Garcon, Harvin, Williams (TB)

Edited by ffb

Well it's not certain Antonio Gates is playing this week, so you might get lucky there. Although doubtful, hopefully Revis can contain Megatron.

QB - Which Manning? If it's Peyton, you start him every week. If it's Eli, I'd roll with Vick. He has a higher upside with his rushing ability. Indy has a bad D, but a good pass rush, so I would expect him to scramble, get some nice rushing yards, and open up the passing lanes.

RB - Both? If one, I'd go with McFadden. He's too hot to sit right now.

WR - How many? Are you starting 3? I'll rank them (for this week) 1. Jennings 2. Garcon 3. Marshall 4. Harvin

The better Manning. I was going go with Manning especially with the Gates injury. Hopefully Revis/Cromartie can contain Megatron and he doesn't go for 20 points. If they were all healthy, I might have gone with Vick just for the gamble that he explodes again for 25+.

Just one. I have Peterson as the other starter.

We start 3. I forgot to add I also have M. Williams (TB). If Collie plays, should I replace Garcon with Williams?

QB - I see your point about Vick, but you can never bench Peyton.

RB - I definitely like Peterson/McFadden.

WR - I like Jennings/Marshall/Williams if Collie plays. If he doesn't, I'd play Garcon over Williams. It's not that Collie playing ruins Garcon's production, but Peyton has a lot of weapons and he's a risky play then. Mike Williams is the clear #1 in TB, and Josh Freeman likes throwing to him. He has big play potential.

What do you think about this?

Who's the Better Pickup?

Team 1 RB's: Charles, Jones, Ivory, B. Jackson

Nicks

Megatron - Will his shoulder be a problem the rest of the season?

A. Johnson - His ankle?

Gates - His foot and his ankle?

Team 2 RB's: Gore, Turner, Wells, Addai

Wayne

Lloyd - Will he continue to produce? (Traded him which allowed me to get Peterson for Gore)

D. Jackson - Durability?

Maclin

Team 3:

Marshall for Collie?

Who would be the best and safest pickup in a trade? Who do you think I would be able to give up to get?

I have Mcfadden, MJD, Hilis, Blount as my RB's available to trade.

My current WR's are: Jennings, Marshall, Harvin, Garcon, Williams (TB), waiting to see if I get Boldin