[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice:

crizza420

Here's my Team:

FRANK SNORTIN' CRANK GORE

QB Matt Ryan, Atl QB

RB LaDainian Tomlinson, NYJ RB

RB Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB

RB/WR Miles Austin, Dal WR

WR Greg Jennings, GB WR

WR Pierre Garcon, Ind WR

TE Dustin Keller, NYJ TE

D/ST Rams D/ST, StL D/ST

K Jason Hanson, Det K

Bench Frank Gore, SF RB

Bench Shonn Greene, NYJ RB

Bench Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB

Bench Johnny Knox, Chi WR

Bench Davone Bess, Mia WR

Bench Aaron Hernandez, NE TE

Bench Justin Forsett, Sea RB

So I'm thinking of offering LT, Bradshaw, and Roethlisberger for Chris Johnson. I love CJs schedule, especially in the playoff weeks. What do you guys think? My main concern is depth at RB after the trade. If CJ or Gore goes down, im screwed.....

I think there's a good chance he'll accept since he's really weak at RB other than CJ and has no back up QB for Matt Schaub....

Thanks in advance for any opinions!

This is definitely the time of the year to consolidate some of that strong depth into your best possible starting lineup, though I might be a little concerned too that you would leave yourself thin at RB should there be injuries or the Titans do well enough to clinch and sit CJ (though I don't know if I really see that happening).

Seems like you're giving up plenty enough to get the deal done, and do seem to have quality enough guys (aside from RB depth) to get rid of all 3 for CJ... But I might start off a little smaller, and maybe sub in Greene for Bradshaw, and see if he bites, having the NY backfiled locked up..

I still think I'd probably do it with Bradshaw involved too, though I'm not as sure. Are there any other decent RBs on your wire, even just an emergency one? Kind of a tough call, and I think it depends on how much you wanna roll the dice with CJ and Gore, and if you think LT will hold up, or Shonn Greene might get the chacne to take feature back duties (which I think is a decent possiblity.

It's a judgment call, IMO, and I wouldn't fault you either way.

I still think I'd probably do it with Bradshaw involved too, though I'm not as sure. Are there any other decent RBs on your wire, even just an emergency one? Kind of a tough call, and I think it depends on how much you wanna roll the dice with CJ and Gore, and if you think LT will hold up, or Shonn Greene might get the chacne to take feature back duties (which I think is a decent possiblity.

It's a judgment call, IMO, and I wouldn't fault you either way.

As far as RBs on WW, they're pretty thin... What I had in mind was possibly picking up clinton portis for a flex once he's healthy and Josh Freeman as my backup qb.... and I agree, LT's going down and Greene having to fill in is a real possibility (which is the only reason i've kept his sorry ass on my bench this whole year lol)