[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss' Change of Scenery

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Am dangling this trade out to the Randy Moss owner who has a bunch of WR on bye this week and needs help desperately at WR. I offered Bowe for Moss and he is considering it. Bowe has had two huge games, and then after that only his threat of TD scoring keeps him fantasy relevant as a starter. I need help desperately at RB but no one wants to trade their RBs, so am thinking of selling out and loading up on STUD WRs for the playoff push and live or die by it (would have Megatron, Fitz and Moss). Any opinions on how think Moss will fit in in TEN, or will he be more or a decoy to open up the box for CJ2K to run through? Want to sell high on Bowe because not sure he can keep it up. And Moss could be average or could be a difference maker for my team. This is a good trade if I can pull it off right?

I get:

Randy Moss

I give up:

Dwayne Bowe

I get:

Randy Moss

I give up:

Dwayne Bowe

I'd say so. Moss is going to be a question mark lets face it. Bowe on the other hand has a certain type of value from one week to the next and it could be less next week. If he's willing to do it there's an upside to Moss that Bowe just doesn't have.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=339973

Edited by Seahawk

Thanks Seahawk. That's what I was thinking, risk/reward with Moss and I think I can afford it having Moss as my #3. He could have a couple long TDs and that could put me over the top most weeks.

Any other opinions? The other owner put the offer on the table so its there for the taking...

I get:

Randy Moss

I give up:

Dwayne Bowe

if you think randy will stay in line while playing for fisher, then definitely take it. if you think he brings his minnesota act to tennessee, then stick w/ bowe.

personally, i think he becomes the good soldier, and performs at a productive / high level. so i would take it.