[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to pick up a DST but who should i drop?

mariguas

I have been playing ww defenses all year long, the main options from the ww are:

MIN vs ARI

TB @ ATL

DET vs NYJ

OAK vs KC

KC @ OAK

Which one do you guys recomend most? I am leaning towards MIN.

The problem is that i just snatched K Williams from the ww deadline on Thursday and i dont have any more room. I can have 6 on the bench only. My team is the following:

QB: Ryan, Stafford, Orton I tried to deal on of them, but had no takers.

RB: Turner, Foster, Greene, Keyland Williams Sent some offers of Greene for a defense and also no takers

WR: DeSean Jax, Knox, Garcon, St. Johnson, Floyd

TE: Tamme, Heath Miller

K: Reed

DST: ?

I am leaning toward dropping Greene or Heath Miller. Also i could play with no Kicker or DST this week. I really need the help of you guys, i am not an experienced FF player, this is my second year only (won my league last year and i got really hooked now). I see this decision as an advanced strategy and i really need of some input to make it.

Thank you in advance.

10 teams, Standard scoring, pass tds=4pts all others 6pts. 50+ kick= 5pts.

DST: point allowed: 0=10pts 1-6=7pts 7-13=4pts 14-20=1pts 21-27=0pts 28-34=-1pts 35+=-4pts

sacks, int, ret tds, etc. the usual

START: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, K and DST

Non PPr, no Flex

I'd drop Miller for Minn D

I have been playing ww defenses all year long, the main options from the ww are:

MIN vs ARI

TB @ ATL

DET vs NYJ

OAK vs KC

KC @ OAK

Which one do you guys recomend most? I am leaning towards MIN.

The problem is that i just snatched K Williams from the ww deadline on Thursday and i dont have any more room. I can have 6 on the bench only. My team is the following:

QB: Ryan, Stafford, Orton I tried to deal on of them, but had no takers.

RB: Turner, Foster, Greene, Keyland Williams Sent some offers of Greene for a defense and also no takers

WR: DeSean Jax, Knox, Garcon, St. Johnson, Floyd

TE: Tamme, Heath Miller

K: Reed

DST: ?

I am leaning toward dropping Greene or Heath Miller. Also i could play with no Kicker or DST this week. I really need the help of you guys, i am not an experienced FF player, this is my second year only (won my league last year and i got really hooked now). I see this decision as an advanced strategy and i really need of some input to make it.

Thank you in advance.

10 teams, Standard scoring, pass tds=4pts all others 6pts. 50+ kick= 5pts.

DST: point allowed: 0=10pts 1-6=7pts 7-13=4pts 14-20=1pts 21-27=0pts 28-34=-1pts 35+=-4pts

sacks, int, ret tds, etc. the usual

START: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, K and DST

Non PPr, no Flex

Never go with a blank. Play all your Position.

Miller works. I just don't like going with owning one TE.

Whoever owns Torain is worth trading with. See what you can get for Williams his value is high right now and he looked good coming in for Torain. Minn seems like the obvious choice but there in such disarray. You could be sneeky and pick up the LIONS. At least worth a consideration.

Edited by Seahawk