[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to pickup an RB

Julius Jones - not worth mentioning.

Kevin Smith - Got considerable time last week and looked good doing it.

Tashard Choice - Too risky. He's a wait and see.

Chester Taylor - He's the best chance to get into the endzone.

Anything else is on the WW - Blount, Brown, Greene, Brandon Jackson, Ricky Williams, Fred Jackson, Stewart, Michael Bush, McGahee, Tolbert

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=339973

Edited by Seahawk

I am in the same boat as you are. I picked up Toby Gerhart, and plan on starting him. If I were you, I think you have to go with Choice or Jones. Here's who's avaliable in my league, am I right to start Gerhart?

Fosett, Justin

Betts, Ladell

Jones, Julius

Goodson, Mike CAR

Smith, Kevin DET

Taylor, Chester CHI

1st carry 54 yards. :wacko:

So wait let me see he had a 54 yarder and then continued that with 5 more carries for 14 yards for the rest of the game. Man this is the NFL all backs are talented enough to break one off. If they weren't they'd be doing something else. Will he do it after the bye in week 11. I'd put money on it that he won't. Going off of what I've seen of him which is a lot (Seahawks) he's been unimpressive since he played in Dallas. I also like how you decided not to mention that Chester Taylor which was my choice of the above mentioned did infact have a better day. Oh Well! Cheers

P.S. to the original poster. Who did you ended up going with ?

Edited by Seahawk

I gotta go with Kevin Smith from that list. He has been getting quite a few touches and even goalline carries here and there and Best hasnt been 100% since week 2. Chester Taylor in an expanded role is interesting as well but if it wasnt for his TD last week he would have been totally useless.

Help me:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=340568

Edited by jbran23

So wait let me see he had a 54 yarder and then continued that with 5 more carries for 14 yards for the rest of the game. Man this is the NFL all backs are talented enough to break one off. If they weren't they'd be doing something else. Will he do it after the bye in week 11. I'd put money on it that he won't. Going off of what I've seen of him which is a lot (Seahawks) he's been unimpressive since he played in Dallas. I also like how you decided not to mention that Chester Taylor which was my choice of the above mentioned did infact have a better day. Oh Well! Cheers

You obviously didn't see when I made that post. Check it out, it should make more sense.