[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Simple Question

jdub!

My other starting RBs are Bradshaw, Turner, and Forte. This is for my flex.

Stewart plays against a somewhat soft Saints D. His O line is horrible and he did not capitalize on last week's start. But there is still hope in my mind that he can turn things around. But is it worth a risk hoping for his breakout game when he has not produced all year? Furthermore, I would consider dropping him if he does not produce points in this game.

Blount takes on a tough ATL D. He had his breakout game last week. ATL has a great D line and is better against the inside run than the outside. Blount, surprisingly, runs wells and frequently to the outside, where yardage is easier to come by against ATL. He seems to be inheriting the lead RB role in TB, and opposing defensive coordinators really don't know what to expect out of this kid.

Who would you roll with?

My other starting RBs are Bradshaw, Turner, and Forte. This is for my flex.

Stewart plays against a somewhat soft Saints D. His O line is horrible and he did not capitalize on last week's start. But there is still hope in my mind that he can turn things around. But is it worth a risk hoping for his breakout game when he has not produced all year? Furthermore, I would consider dropping him if he does not produce points in this game.

Blount takes on a tough ATL D. He had his breakout game last week. ATL has a great D line and is better against the inside run than the outside. Blount, surprisingly, runs wells and frequently to the outside, where yardage is easier to come by against ATL. He seems to be inheriting the lead RB role in TB, and opposing defensive coordinators really don't know what to expect out of this kid.

Who would you roll with?

Blount. Blount. Blount. Do NOT start JStew, who has been awful this year, with a YPC under 3. He is mired on a lousy offense, there is no DWill for a change of pace, and if anything the 235-pound JStew looks even slower this year.

Edited by historymike

Blount. Blount. Blount. Do NOT start JStew, who has been awful this year, with a YPC under 3. He is mired on a lousy offense, there is no DWill for a change of pace, and if anything the 235-pound JStew looks even slower this year.

Thanks Mike. You confirmed my gut feeling. Your posts in these forums have all been top-notch - I hope you stick around for a while! :wacko: