[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else severely disappointed with PT?

Metalhead316

Man, every week has been agonizing for me with hopes of his return and just nothing...what did that man do to his freakin ankle, i just thought hed be back rollin hard by now.

It wouldnt be a major deal but i drafted him kind of high based on the hype and it all made sense too, it just really has been a bummer. He put up like 40ish points in the first 2 games of the year for me and what id do for his numbers right now, man it sucks.

metalhead316,

Such is the life of a fellow PT owner :tup: He has killed me also since I have had him on IR since week#3! And he was supposed to be my solid #2RB when I got him in the draft. Plays on a potent Saints offense, is the lead back and gets the goal line carries. He has been fantasy wasteland for me and I tried to move him several times over past 3 weeks and no takers. At this point, I'm sold on riding him out because I can't get anything of value for him. What a joke. I am seriously thinking there is some kind of conspiracy going on between HC Sean Payton, the medical staff and all this mis-diagnosis. It seems he is in Payton's doghouse because he hasn't "nutted up" and played hurt. If it is lis franc then just shut him down and enough will all this gamesmanship :wacko: