[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Offer

smthpdr

I was offrered flacco, gore, matthes, moeki

for

mcfadden, dez bryant, manningham, tamme

My Roster is

M.Cassel

S.Bradford

D.McFadden

A.Bradshaw

M.Jones-Drew

M. Manningham

D. Bryant

M.Crabtree

L.Evans

D.Bowe

J.Tamme

J.Grishom

D.Owen

Is your league PPR ? What's your record ?

Flacco is a big improvement over Cassel and Bradford. Gore isn't a step back in anyway over McFadden. People seem to think Matthews has or is turning or turned a new corner and could be a big time player in the second half hmm not sure. I picked up Moeaki in week 2 or 3 then Clark went down so i've played him for two weeks straight he's just not part of KC scheme he's got great hands but he's not used. it's the only down grade within the trade proposed to you. Tamme isn't proven but Manning makes everyone around him magic.

I would take that in a heart beat. I like Gore and MJD down the stretch. And obviously I like Flacco. The only downside to this trade is your weak set of WRs gets weaker, but you still have Bowe who is the real deal.

I agree about your comment on his WR's good call maybe he could parlay Matthews or one of his QB's or both into a number 2 WR.