[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garrard or Young for the rest of the season

docholliday

I'm looking for another QB to use in tandem with Matt Ryan throughout the season. Garrard as played very well when the matchup is nice, Young now has Moss and what seemingly is a very favorable schedule coming up. Who should I grab?

Young

10 @MIA

11 WAS

12 @HOU

13 JAC

14 IND

15 HOU

16 @KC

Garrard

10 HOU

11 CLE

12 @NYG

13 @TEN

14 OAK

15 @IND

16 WAS

I'd give the nod to Young. New big-play WR in Moss coming in, great RB in CJ2K, a solid defense, and a very favorable schedule. Washington, Houston twice, and Jacksonville. Very poor pass defenses. Also, I'm not sure we can expect any more 5 TD days from Garrard this year.

I'm looking for another QB to use in tandem with Matt Ryan throughout the season. Garrard as played very well when the matchup is nice, Young now has Moss and what seemingly is a very favorable schedule coming up. Who should I grab?

Young

10 @MIA

11 WAS

12 @HOU

13 JAC

14 IND

15 HOU

16 @KC

Garrard

10 HOU

11 CLE

12 @NYG

13 @TEN

14 OAK

15 @IND

16 WAS

I think Young has the slightly better schedule. Garrard looked good coming off his injury but everybody has looked good going against Dallas this year. There both injury prone which concerns me. I like Young more but only slightly.

I'd give the nod to Young. New big-play WR in Moss coming in, great RB in CJ2K, a solid defense, and a very favorable schedule. Washington, Houston twice, and Jacksonville. Very poor pass defenses. Also, I'm not sure we can expect any more 5 TD days from Garrard this year.

+1