[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Change

Wed34pol99

My backup QB is Ryan [ATL]....

Was thinking of dumping him for Fitzpatrick [bUF]. I am pretty solid at #1 but am thinking Fitz, with all of his passing yrds and TD consistency lately, could be better in the long run.

The negatives on Fitz... 2 of the 3 games for Fantasy playoffs are in Buffalo...weather a concern? Not sure since they are a pass first offense they should be passing regardless of weather?

As far as ATL -- fantasy playoffs are in CAR, SEA and Home respectively.

Granted I hope I don't have to go to my #2 but need to cover myself...

thanks in advance.

Ryan's a tough one. I have him on my team and I am trying to figure out how to upgrade. If Fitzpatrick was still available, I would definitely be looking at him. However, given Fitz' playoff schedule, you may want to double check the point difference b/w Ryan and Fitz. In our league, since week 3, Ryan's FF points per game is 21.67 (#16) , while Fitz' is 25.83 (#10).

Again, I would probably make the switch for Fitz, but it does make me feel better that gap b/w the two is not too wide.