[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help

the bookie

I have two strong Defenses and Kickers that I can trade at no expense and get some value. I think I'm going to keep the PITT defense because they have a less difficult remaining schedule than TENN. I think it's a wash between Akers and Vinatieri I figured I could do some of the following:

Option 1:

TENN/Akers/Eli for Peyton Manning

Option 2:

TENN/Akers/Snelling for Thomas Jones

Option 3:

TENN/Akers/Breaston for Braylon Edwards

What do you think of these options? Am I giving him too much? I know every point system is different so I'm including our teams and their points so far (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1W/R, 1K, 1D). If you have any other suggestions, give them to me. I'd love to hear some feedback!

My Squad

RB Adrian Peterson 159.4

QB Eli Manning 133

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick 121.76

D Pittsburgh 98

D Tennessee 98

WR Steve Johnson 91.4

WR Larry Fitzgerald 75

K David Akers 72

K Adam Vinatieri 71

WR Steve Smith 69.7

RB Jason Snelling 58.5

TE Todd Heap 52.1

WR Steve Breaston 44.28

TE Kellen Winslow 33.7

RB Reggie Bush 14.1

His Squad

QB Peyton Manning 156.52

RB Thomas Jones 77.1

WR Braylon Edwards 75.7

WR Santana Moss 69.9

TE Jason Witten 68.6

QB Kevin Kolb 63.1

WR Roy Williams 61.3

K S Gostkowski 58

D Baltimore 49

WR Donald Driver 48.7

D Carolina 47

K Rian Lindell 47

WR Steve Smith 39.8

RB C.J. Spiller 33.1

TE Heath Miller 28.3

Eli has been on fire fantasy wise but I still think Peyton will always be more consistent. You can give up that D and the Kicker because of your backups, so essentially you are trading manning for manning. I'd add Gostkowski and try Donald Driver to the trade so that he doesn't have to drop anyone when he makes the trade. I know Gostkowski is hurt but you can drop him when u make ure next pickup and I know Donald Driver is hurt, but he may be back for the end of your FF playoffs and the Packers will not quit throwing the ball. Doesn't hurt to ask, if he doesn't do it then I would DEF do the Manning for Manning deal. Of course I am biased being a colts fan but I feel pretty good about this one when you still have the #1 DEF and a high scoring offensive kicker in Vinatari. The other two options are not good cause there is no consistency. Good luck!

Check out mine, thanks

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=340779

Edited by Wheelz81