[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which TE To Start

Heap is going up against Atlanta who are ninth against Tight Ends this year. They've only faced one high caliber tight end this year in Vernon Davis and he had 9 point on them in standard score non ppr. The Saints put big numbers on them, 15. That, I think had more to do with Brees, if anything else.

On the other hand St. Louis have been absolutely rediculous against opposing tight ends in non ppr leagues 3rd best in fact.

Arizona 0

Zach Miller 4

Cooley 6

Carlson 1

Pettigrew 12

Gates 1

Winslow 4

The only reason it's a hard decision is that Troy Smith will be checking down like a some ma beeotch and Vernon will be the target better for ppr guys but doesn't figure so much into nessacary huge fantasy number in non ppr league.

Tough decision a well rested Davis or a weaker opponent vs the tight ends. Heap won't be targeted not nearly as much and you do get more feast or famine with him.

I think I just might have made your decision harder, sorry.

Edited by Seahawk